Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quite a solution :p

If you are a Lazy student, Lazy to study, Lazy to do homework and Lazy to do anything that relates to "SCHOOL" Let me give an advice to ya..
Actually school is FUN! you can meet lots and lots of friends and you can even have Best friends!. Is that right?. These are some good ways to get good scores at school, Lazy students! :


1. Make friends and have good friends and then, Study together with them. Study with friends is more FUN and you can get good scores easily! Don't just play with them, yo!


2. Read a view pages from lessons that U don't like before sleep! 'cause they will Stick! in your head and you'll always remember the sentences in those pages.. Hahaha XD Hey! I've tried it once! and it's useful :D


I think that's all.. I haven't found any solutions yet.. actually, I've found many solutions.. But, They're for Diligent  students! Hehehe :p

No comments: